Hey there and thanks for checking out our job page, we hope you enjoyed our ads, but we know you’re probably looking for the real details of the job, so read on!
At Pure Plates, anything worth doing is worth doing with WOW.
WOW is such a short, simple word, but it really encompasses a lot of things. To WOW, you must differentiate yourself, which means doing something a little unconventional and innovative. You must do something that's above and beyond what's expected. And whatever you do must have an emotional impact on the customer. We are not an average company, our service is not average, our food is not average and we don't want our people to be average. We expect every employee to deliver WOW.
Whether internally with co-workers or externally with our customers and partners, delivering WOW results in word of mouth. Our philosophy at Pure Plates is to WOW with service and experience, not with anything that relates directly to monetary compensation.(ie; Discounts
We seek to WOW our customers, our co-workers, our vendors and our partners.
Now Hiring – FOH Team Members
(Kirkwood and Chesterfield)
Pure Plates is looking to hire additional team members to our already strong staff.
Do any of these words describe your personality or work ethic?
- Self Motivated
- Hard Worker
- Team Player
- Detail Oriented
If so read on, as this may be just the job for you.
Please do not apply if:
- you oversleep
- have to hold on or check your cell phone all day
- don't consistently show up no time
- want us to "work around" your schedule
- are consistently "sick"
- experience flat tires every week
- if your idea of work attire is yoga pants and a sweatshirt
- or will become an expert at your job with no need to learn or take advice after the first day.
You must be able to walk and talk at the same time. You must also remember to come back to work after lunch and should not expect to receive gold stars for being on time.
You must have a friendly personality, a good sense of humor, be reliable, responsible and presentable. Capice?
You will be responsible for providing a phenomenal service experience for all internal and external customers, as well as keeping the shelves of products stocked, clean, organized and easy to shop. Your role with our team plays an integral role in the company by understanding food and nutrition concepts, being customer service-focused and having the willingness to do outside of store promotions and events. You will report to the General Manager.
In terms of education requirements, let’s just put it this way: Formal education and diploma’s will earn you a living, but self education and real on-the-job experience will earn you a fortune. You will decide how much of a fortune you will earn by how much self education and the work ethic you apply. It’s that simple.
What you will do:
• Educate yourself on the Pure Plates menu and be able to comfortably walk through all offerings
• Enthusiastically greet all Guests as they enter our retail stores
• Take the initiative to educate Guests on Pure Plates offerings, nutritional philosophy, and our brand in St Louis
• Patiently listen to any dietary restrictions or needs the Guest may have; make menu suggestions based on that information
• Helpfully guide the Guest through the store explaining each area and the items we offer
• Maintain an upbeat and helpful demeanor at all times during each shift even during down time to be poised for your next Guest interaction
• Ability to consistently project a friendly, helpful personality to guests and coworkers
• Experience working with food or nutrition, or in a retail environment a strong plus
• Customer service experience preferred
• Ability to prioritize tasks while handling multiple demands
• Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. and be active for an entire shift
• Must possess the ability to stay busy with work related tasks throughout an entire shift, even during downtime
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including mornings, evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
• Must have a reliable form of transportation
IT ALL STARTS WITH A STRONG FIRST IMPRESSION.
One of the Hallmarks of a Pure Plates team member is a tremendous first impression and when it gems to hiring, we expect no different.
So we encourage you to take your time when applying.
A sloppy or brief application won't get past this stage of the process.
If you feel that you have what it takes to join our team please fill out the form below.
GOOD LUCK AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR SUBMISSION!